07 March 2009

sigh

And I'm still sick. I feel like a balloon I'm so stuffed up. It's terrible......but at least it's finally getting warm out!!! That's probably part of my problem, changing from winter to spring usually makes me feel weird. But not like this....must be a bug going around.

We lost power yesterday for about half an hour. (whole world is thrilled, not) That was probably the highlight of the day though, after washing my car and then driving in and out of town three more times so that it was all dirty again. Next time I'll have to remember to wash it on the last trip. But since I wasn't planning to make three extra trips I guess it's okay.

Hey followers and all other viewers, please feel free to comment and stuff. I like to get feedback from people. Other than poll votes, it's nice to know what you think. Only if you want to though, please don't feel pressured.

Feel honored to have been here.....probably the most boring place online. lol. Just kidding. Have a great day everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment